FileBoom.me provides an online file hosting service (the “Service”). Our Service allows you to store and access files of all kinds online. You may also share your files with others, by providing them with a unique Internet address (a URL) that is automatically created for every file you store using the Service. These Terms of Service are an agreement between you and FileBoom regarding your use of the FileBoom Service. FileBoom provides the Service subject to these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service may be revised from time to time. By using the Service, you agree to be bound and to abide by the most recent version of these Terms of Service. The Terms of Service were last updated on 14th day of September, year 2012. Some FileBoom services and accounts have additional terms and conditions (“Additional Terms”). Where Additional Terms apply to a service or account, we will make them available for you to read through your use of that service or account. By using the services or account, you agree to be bound and to abide by the most recent version of Additional Terms. As used in these Terms of Service, “FileBoom” means FileBoom Corporation, and “user” means any user of the FileBoom Service, including but not limited to any “Premium” account holder, “Reseller.” We explain these terms in more detail below.
The FileBoom Service
FileBoom offers access to the main components of the Service free of charge. FileBoom also provides certain Premium services, for which a subscription fee is charged. In addition, FileBoom provides certain support services to Resellers. FileBoom may change the Service at any time, with or without notice. Changes may result in the addition, elimination, or modification of any feature of the Service. FileBoom may also stop providing the Service at any time. FileBoom may, in its discretion, refuse to provide the Service to anyone for any legally permissible reason. FileBoom may terminate any user’s account or access to the Service for:
- Failure to pay for services or to discharge any other debt or obligation to FileBoom.
- If FileBoom cannot establish authenticity of the information given by a user.
- FileBoom reasonably believes that actions of a user may result in legal liability for that user, other users of FileBoom, or FileBoom.
- For any other legally permissible reason.
You agree that, except as otherwise be provided herein, FileBoom is not responsible to you or any third party for the termination of your account or your access to the Service. You understand and agree that the Service is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You understand and agree that FileBoom will have no liability for the availability, timeliness, or reliability of the Service.
Conditions On Use of the Service
FileBoom grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, and in exchange you agree as follows:
- You will not grant access, share or sell your account/accounts under any circumstances to any 3rd party persons.
- You will not use the Service for any illegal purpose, in any manner that is illegal, or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Service.
- You will not defeat or interfere with any security feature of the Service.
- You will not alter or modify any content uploaded or stored using the Service, other than content you have uploaded.
- You will not use any automated system, software, or device to index, compile, collect or copy any content residing on servers used by the Service.
- You will not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including without limitation account names or e-mail addresses, from the Service.
- You will not upload, store, share links to, or make available through the Service any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code designed to interfere with the functioning of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
You understand and agree that FileBoom may immediately terminate the account of, or suspend or terminate access to the Service by, a user that violates any of these prohibitions.
Your Use of the Service
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the content that you upload, store or share with others using the Service (collectively “User Content”), and for the consequences of uploading, storing or sharing any User Content. You agree that you will not use the Service to upload, store, or share User Content that you did not create or that you do not have permission to upload, store, and share. You promise that you have all intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright and trademark rights), licenses, and permissions that may be needed to upload, store, or share your User Content. By uploading, storing, or sharing any User Content, you promise that doing so does not infringe any intellectual property rights of another person. You agree that you will not use the Service or the Site to post, transmit, or share child pornography. The use of the Service or the Site to publish or transmit child pornography will not be tolerated. If identified, it will be reported to law enforcement authorities, and will result in termination of your account. You agree that you will not use the Service or the Site to post, transmit, or share User Content that is any of the following:
- invasive of the privacy of another person;
- graphically violent or likely to incite imminent violence;
- advocating or promoting terrorism;
- offering or facilitating illegal sales of weapons;
- physically threatening or intimidating;
- intended for any illegal purpose;
- pornography or child pornography, sexually explicit postings and/or content, rape, bestiality, violation, incest.
By uploading, storing, or sharing User Content, you promise that it does not fall into any of these prohibited categories. You understand and agree that FileBoom may immediately suspend access to, terminate or remove, without notice, any account or content that violates any of these prohibitions. You agree that you will comply with all applicable terms, conditions, and rules regarding the use of any website, forum, or service in or through which any link to content uploaded and stored using the Service is posted or distributed. You understand and agree that failure to do so may result in the suspension or termination of your account or of access to the Service. You understand that FileBoom does not promise that User Content you upload, store, or share using the Service will be maintained by FileBoom. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any and all User Content, at your own cost and expense. You agree that FileBoom has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any User Content. FileBoom retains the right to create and revise limits on use, storage, upload and download speeds, sharing, maximum number and duration of look-ups or downloads, and any other aspect of the Service, at its sole discretion and at any time, with or without notice.